They advertise that your entire purchase will be 40% off if you "Give us your email (and) get on the list".

What they don't tell you is that the 40% excludes their most desirable suiting collection. You find this out only after you have created an account and try to apply the code during the checkout process.

The exclusion also seems to be (intentionally) vague in the promotion details.

Its very frustrating; customer support blames it on marketing.

I can afford the clothes full price however I don't appreciated the attempted deception. I will no longer shop at Ann Taylor.

Review about: Ann Taylor Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ann Taylor?

Comments

So far I have only had good experiences.Though I shop at the local loft.

Since I began shopping here I recieved a complement from my sister who rarely complements me. The clothes are for the most part well made. They often have sales. Though more often than not Lou and gray is excluded from most discounts.

On rare occasions can you find Lou and gray discounts. Lou and gray is their comfortable line which I like.

Service is good at the local loft.Very happy customer.

Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more