They advertise that your entire purchase will be 40% off if you "Give us your email (and) get on the list".

What they don't tell you is that the 40% excludes their most desirable suiting collection. You find this out only after you have created an account and try to apply the code during the checkout process.

The exclusion also seems to be (intentionally) vague in the promotion details.

Its very frustrating; customer support blames it on marketing.

I can afford the clothes full price however I don't appreciated the attempted deception. I will no longer shop at Ann Taylor.

Review about: Misleading Discount.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ann Taylor Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ann Taylor?

Comments

Happy customer

So far I have only had good experiences.Though I shop at the local loft.

Since I began shopping here I recieved a complement from my sister who rarely complements me. The clothes are for the most part well made. They often have sales. Though more often than not Lou and gray is excluded from most discounts.

On rare occasions can you find Lou and gray discounts. Lou and gray is their comfortable line which I like.

Service is good at the local loft.Very happy customer.